Polk State 2018 Meeting?

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hi guys! I was accepted into the Polk State Fall 2018 Nursing program but I am in a bit of a situation. It states there is a mandatory class meeting on July 13th and at the bottom of the page is says there will be an additional meeting for accepted students only on August 17th. I will be out of the country on a trip to Ireland from July 11th to the 20th. Does it look like I'm ok? I emailed the nursing administrator to confirm, however, I can't calm down about this. Please help me guys!

Hi guys! I was accepted into the Polk State Fall 2018 Nursing program but I am in a bit of a situation. It states there is a mandatory class meeting on July 13th and at the bottom of the page is says there will be an additional meeting for accepted students only on August 17th. I will be out of the country on a trip to Ireland from July 11th to the 20th. Does it look like I'm ok? I emailed the nursing administrator to confirm, however, I can't calm down about this. Please help me guys!

If you miss the first meeting, July 13th, you will forfeit your spot in the nursing program. The only way to not be at the meeting is for a class on that Friday. I have never heard of any exceptions. Sorry!

Thanks for you reply! Luckily I got things taken care of by speaking to the Nursing administrators that are holding the meetings. :) I have an appointment set with them after my trip is over so that I may still have my place held and that I still get everything done that I need to get done.

Maybe the exceptions are a new thing?

Maybe! That's great news for you though!

+ Add a Comment