Mercy College of Health Sciences

U.S.A. Iowa

Published

Hi! I am going to be starting my BSN at Mercy this fall and was wondering if there are any other students out there I could connect with to ask questions or just get to know! I am very excited and hope somebody sees this!

Hi! I am glad to see someone on here talking about this school. I actually am applying to their ABSN for Fall 2019. How do you like it so far?

I actually love it so far. I am in my first semester of the regular BSN program and have nothing but great things to say about my profs. I will say that I have heard mixed things from other people, but for me personally, I am so glad I chose to come here. I feel very welcomed and supported, especially coming from a state university where the professors did give a crap who I was. We are constantly being encouraged and helped! Good luck with your ABSN journey :)

Does anyone what the transfer process is like? I'm applying as a transfer student and I find it a little odd that they require an SAT/ACT even for students who have finished over 60 credits.

+ Add a Comment