California ATT 2018

Nursing Students General Students

Published

Just trying to gauge where everyone is at in California in terms of

1. Receiving your ATT

2. How you are studying for the big day!

3. Or if you have taken it and passed, any advice?!

I applied for licensure by exam on 4/16/2018. My school sent my transcripts on 5/10/2018. The CA BON has not updated their website since 5/21 to show what applications they are currently processing. As of now, their website says they are processing applications for those that applied 4/1-4/15. Anyone who applied then receiving their ATT? I have had zero updates on my Breeze account.

I am trying to stay focused and study hard. I purchased a 90 day q bank with UWorld, and purchased the LaCharity book that people have raved about being the "tool" that helped them pass the NCLEX. I feel the questions in there are too easy. UWorld definitely makes me feel more confident as I am challenged more with that. My school made Hurst Review mandatory before we graduated and we all took it as a class. I cant say I recommend it.

Hey!

I'm from CT graduating in December and looking to move to CA by the new year. Was looking to do residency programs but most begin in March and with the lengthy processing times I'm not too sure i'll have my license by then . Just wondering how long it took you to get your things together and wether or not you got your license by endorsement or by examination. I have to choose between the two but I'm not too sure which one would be best at this point.

Thanks!

Hi Camilles93-just curious what your timeline was last year. I am in the same boat this year! Hope your first year of nursing was great!!

On 6/3/2018 at 11:06 PM, camilles93 said:

Just trying to gauge where everyone is at in California in terms of

1. Receiving your ATT

2. How you are studying for the big day!

3. Or if you have taken it and passed, any advice?!

I applied for licensure by exam on 4/16/2018. My school sent my transcripts on 5/10/2018. The CA BON has not updated their website since 5/21 to show what applications they are currently processing. As of now, their website says they are processing applications for those that applied 4/1-4/15. Anyone who applied then receiving their ATT? I have had zero updates on my Breeze account.

I am trying to stay focused and study hard. I purchased a 90 day q bank with UWorld, and purchased the LaCharity book that people have raved about being the "tool" that helped them pass the NCLEX. I feel the questions in there are too easy. UWorld definitely makes me feel more confident as I am challenged more with that. My school made Hurst Review mandatory before we graduated and we all took it as a class. I cant say I recommend it.

+ Add a Comment