Preparing for Toronto Public Health Nurse Interview

World Canada

Published

Specializes in Public health program evaluation.

Hello colleagues;

I am hoping to qualify to for an interview with Toronto Public Health. It appears that they are hiring a number of positions across the GTA. At present, I don't have any direction as to which positions, specifically, are available and in which areas. Of course I am willing to commute and make changes in my living arrangements for the opportunity to work as a public health nurse. This is my dream.

I realize that when I have more information about the role(s) I will be better able to prepare, but I don't want to miss out on studying important foundational documents that would make a difference in my interview.

Does anyone in public health have any advice about preparing for Toronto Public Health interviews in general?

Thank you so very much in advance.

Specializes in Public health program evaluation.

If you work with Toronto Public Health, I would love to connect with you and find out what aspects of your role that you're excited about.

Did you ever get an interview with Toronto Public Health?

Hey! Did you ever hear back from TPH? I currently work for the City of Toronto and am completing my RPN diploma. My goal is to then work for TPH!

+ Add a Comment