Waitlist for maricopa CEP programs?

U.S.A. Arizona

Published

Did maricopa nursing programs switch to a point system acceptance? Or do they still have a waitlist?

Specializes in Neuro.

A little bit of both. The wait list is mainly for traditional students not doing CEP (concurrent enrollment program), but, CEP students who did not get in are still on the traditional wait list while pending acceptance to CEP. CEP is more of the point system, but, don't really "wait list", it's either you get in or you don't and then have to retry next round to get in if you didn't get in. I hope that makes some sense.

Yes! Thank you. So do you happen to know- for the CEP students who get accepted how long after being accepted do they start?

Specializes in Neuro.

I got accepted in Feb 2017, started my university online classes in May 2017 & maricopa classes Fall 2017. Usually you start the following semester after acceptance.

Yes! Thank you. So do you happen to know- for the CEP students who get accepted how long after being accepted do they start?

If you apply by May 31st (in a few days) and if you get accepted into the CEP program, you will be starting your university classes (online) in the Fall (August) of this year. You will receive notification of acceptance sometime in June or July.

Do they have sample schedules anywhere?

Do they have sample schedules anywhere?

Every college is different and it can change year to year.

+ Add a Comment