How to request a license validation for CGFNS in Saudi Arabia

World General World Nursing Q/A

Hi everyone, I am currently working here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I am processing my application for NCLEX. I just paid for CGFNS CES, and they have given me some forms to be filled out by the regulatory board for verification of my license here in Saudi. Does anyone of you know how to request documents, have them fill out the forms, and send them directly to CGFNS? Can someone help me with these? Thank you.

21 Answers

Specializes in Acute and Critical Care.
sherylangeli04 said:
Hi everyone, I am currently working here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I am processing my application for NCLEX. I just paid for CGFNS CES, and they have given me some forms to be filled out by the regulatory board for verification of my license here in Saudi. Does anyone of you know how to request documents, have them fill out the forms, and send them directly to CGFNS? Can someone help me with these? Thank you.

Hey sherylangeli04,

You should call the Saudi Council for Health Specialties or go on their website (Saudi Commission For Health Specialties).

Hello! You can request license verification through Saudi Council online, and there is a fee. They will send you the verification through email, which is very convenient.

If you go to https://www.scfhs.org.sa/en/ you can request a copy of your registration validity. They just emailed it to me, and I sent it to CGFNS. There's no way Saudi will mail it to CGFNS.

Hi Yrol,

I spoke to a friend of mine who is still in Saudi. She's working in the Taif region, but she needed to go to the Main office of the Saudi Council (Jeddah) as per instruction of the Saudi Council Taif. She brought the CGFNS form & SCHS supervisor filled it out, sign & stamp it. Then they put it in a sealed envelope and mailed it directly to CGFNS via DHL.

Hi there, if you need the license verification, print the form from the CGFNS portal, then fill up all parts that are asking for your information and leave the lower part for the Saudi Council staff to complete. 
If you're not in Saudi anymore, ask a friend to go to the Saudi Council office for the completion of the form. Once completed, Saudi Council can mail it out directly to CGFNS after paying the necessary fee. 

Hi 

I asked CGFNS to waive me from this license verification but they said it's mandatory since they need to know if our license was revoked and stuff. I am not sure if we can request online verification as Scfhs accepts to do it online. So only way is to ask someone in Saudi to go to their office and do it for us. We can fill the form and ask our friends who will take it with them to Scfhs office and then Scfhs will attest and give us the sealed envelop for us to post . 
I am currently working in that. 

Hi,

Saudi council has updated their policy for license verification . We need to apply with our CGFNS application and supporting documents like Scfhs card and certificate. Saudi counsel would then send us an email with payment request. We need to pay online and they would send the verification to CGFNS . I am currently working on that. I am not sue if they would send an electronic copy or by post. I am waiting for the payment link. 

Hope this helps . 

Thank you. ^_^

Specializes in ER.

Because all I see is that they will verify thru data flow which is not affiliated in CGFNS.

Hi All,

Just checking maybe someone can help me and give me some advice on what to do. So I became a Saudi Nurse & ended my contract Jan 2018. Currently, I'm processing my LVN application here in the US, so for the CGFNS CES application; they want to verify my Saudi License; I don't know how to do it and start it since I'm not in Saudi anymore. I tried contacting Saudi Health Specialties via Tawasul e- inquiry, but I didn't get a good response at all. The thing is, CGFNS wants Saudi Council to mail the verification straight to them, so requesting good standing from the Saudi council online will do no good.

Does anyone know how to do it? Or if someone knows a processing agency in Saudi that can help process this kind of matter?

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Thanks, HDNurse88! I called CGFNS and told them that I could mail my registration validity or my cert of good standing, but the representative said they would not accept it. Saudi Council must mail it directly to them?

Did they accept your documents?
When did you file your CES?

Yes, they did. It was 6 yrs ago tho. I'm not sure if they changed the policy.

+ Add a Comment