please tell me when this is over this is over

Nurses Recovery

Published

So I just started this thing a month ago. I have two years left. Man when I tell you all these fees and board costs are adding up. So what happens when my contract is up? Do I have to have any more random drug test and board fees? Knowing once I'm done I'm done would make this time go by faster. My caseworker is no help whatsoever. Just wanted to let you guys know reading your post show me I'm not alone in this. thanks for being so brave to post your story.

Honestly, I don't know is there is a way to survive this program without financial devastation. I'm back in the ER after more than a year and now can basically get unlimited OT. However even at an extra $4000 a month it will take me forever to dig myself out of this mess and my credit is wrecked after being excellent for 40 years. PNAP added a 13th step (besides sleeping with the newbie) to 12 step programs ... bankruptcy

Wow that's insane. These programs don't care about how they draining our accounts. I'm glad you was able to get back into the er and get some overtime. I don't usually work overtime but will start to pay for these fees. Good thing about my contact I don't have many restrictions. I guess they knew I was innocent but said hey we got another cash cow on our hands.

Yeah OT is cool as long as I'm not in charge. I work in an ER and don't take charge so PNAP is cool with it

Specializes in OR.

Mine has the the 4th and 5th years as "transitional monitoring" where "some restrictions may be lessened." But they're only the ones that don't cost money and only matter If you're actually working. In other words, it's really meaningless...

+ Add a Comment