NSC SUMMER 2018 hopefuls

U.S.A. Nevada

Published

Hello there! I just applied for the 2018 summer program at NEVADA STATE COLLEGE and I was just wondering if there's anyone here that is also on the same boat as me. The waiting game is real intense and I cannot wait until we receive that letter in the mail! The lady from SON said it'll take about 3-4 weeks after the deadline which was jan 19. Goodluck to us and can't wait to start this next chapter of our lives!

Hi all, I am currently enrolled in CSN pre- nursing and completing my last prerequisite this coming fall.

I am really interested in NSC BSN. Would you help me with more information regarding the criteria (CSN has point system) they have for admission into the program? What are the scores and how many students are admitted per cohort.

Specializes in Rural Underserved Populations/Corrections/Psych.

Hello! Those of you that got in what was your GPAs for the program and the nursing prerequisites when you applied? I received the stats from the last 3 Semesters I'm a little nervous. Lots of applicants it seems I would need close to a 4.0 to get in which I'm not but I will try anyway. Did you get everything done ahead of time? How has your experience been in the program so far? I'm applying in January for the summer start. Congrats and good luck to you all!

I applied for summer 2019 with 3.65 gpa...we will see

+ Add a Comment