Humber College Second Entry (2018)

World Canada CA Programs

Published

Hi all,

Anyone applying to the 2nd entry program at Humber this fall?

This will be my only 2nd entry program I will be applying to as I do not have the prerequisites for the other 2nd entry programs.

I have a 3.4cGPA and 3.38 last 2 years.

Freaking out about my chances.

Good luck to everyone else

Well thats very odd, a few others had no problem finding it.

Try and copy paste this on the FB search bar '' Humber/UNB Nursing 2nd Entry Class of 2020 ''

Well thats very odd, a few others had no problem finding it.

Try and copy paste this on the FB search bar '' Humber/UNB Nursing 2nd Entry Class of 2020 ''

Thank you. I did find it. I am not sure why I didn't see it earlier.

They send an email of the program brochure which you should get soon, and it does include the prep semester

When did you get the package? Does it show the courses/schedule for the entire program? Thank you.

When did you get the package? Does it show the courses/schedule for the entire program? Thank you.

I received it a day after the offer. This forum doesn't allow links so I can't send it, but it did show all the courses.

I received it a day after the offer. This forum doesn't allow links so I can't send it, but it did show all the courses.

Thanks! Are you part of the FB group? If so, would you mind sharing it there? If not then no worries.

Thanks! Are you part of the FB group? If so, would you mind sharing it there? If not then no worries.

I don't use Facebook, but I PM'd you the link

I don't use Facebook, but I PM'd you the link

Thank you so very much!

If anyone from here is still active, did those of you with 3.3 GPA's end up getting in? I was put on the waitlist, and I'm trying to see how likely my chances are.

+ Add a Comment