Help Interpret UWorld Results

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Specializes in ED.

Hello all,

I take the NCLEX very soon. I just took my first UWorld practice test. It was 75 questions and I scored a 68%. This put me in the 86 percentile. Is this good or bad? What is the average?

I have looked at pervious posts, but it looks like UWorld did an update last year so the results aren't interpreted the same. Also, on the website UWorld advertises the the practice questions and "two (2) 75-question self-assessments with NCLEX readiness predictor." How do I take one of the tests with the readiness predictor? When creating a test it only gives me the option to do the practice test.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Specializes in Ambulatory Care-Family Medicine.

I used UWorld for my NCLEX-RN and it was a huge help. The assessments are part of the subscription that your purchase. If you are using the app then you will need to go to the first homescreen page to access the assessments. The assessments will give you the predictor score. The assessments give you a much better idea of your chance of passing than just the quiz bank.

It is based on your subscription. If you bought the 30-day then you won't have an assessment. Only the 60-day and higher have the self-assessments. They're pretty much 75 questions on test mode and at the end, it will give you a test analysis where you find out your chance of passing: low|borderline|high|very high.

My subscription came with 2 assessments and I took the first one 2 days before, and the 2nd one, 1 day before the exam. I recommend doing 75 questions on test mode and reviewing the rationales after.

GOOD LUCK!

+ Add a Comment