I passed! Nclex-Pn 2018

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Hi everyone I seen alot of people who did their NCLEX story and it gave me so much motivation and encouragement so I decided to share my story.

-My last day of nursing school was Dec.14.2017

-I registered with Kbn Dec.4.2017

-I got my Provisional license and att dec.19.2017 And scheduled my exam for jan.3.2018

I had 2 weeks to study and I answered about 800 questions before my scheduled date. On the day of the test I got nervous but I took my time and tried my best and the test stopped at 85 questions!! I had alot of SATA, meds, and priorty questions. As soon as I got home I did the Pvt and got the good pop up! Today(Jan.4) about 8am I checked Kbn and it was official! LPN was next to my name.:roflmao: I just want to wish everyone the best of luck if I can do it I think anyone can and thanks to all the advice and encouragement on allnurses!!

I'm taking my NCLEX on the 30th and I'm nervous as ever. I'm trying to find something to help prepare me any suggestions?

I changed my test from the 30th to the 19th I failed my NCLEX my first time at 85 questions I think it was my cockiness that failed me! I put my focus into it and I feel as if I'm ready! The time is coming up and all I can do is pray! I wish everyone luck! I'm ready to move up in my career!

On the SATA questions, do you remember on what subjects they were based on? I'm scheduled to take my exam in July after finishing PN school in 2016. I'm super nervous and look for any information at this point.

+ Add a Comment