UTMB Fall 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hey! I wanted to make this post because I didn't see a thread for those who are applying to UTMB Galveston Fall 2018. I know application hasn't open yet, but I just took my teas score. I have no idea if it is good enough for UTMB standards. I currently have 40 hours, but by the end of this semester I will have around 53 credit hours. I have no idea how I should even start my personal statement. Would you guys be willing to share your stats? Any questions or comments please feel free to post! :)

My stats are

TEAS:

82% Overall

-Reading: 85.1%

-Math: 87.5%

-Science: 78.7%

-English and Language Use: 75.0%

GPA: 3.9 Overall

Hello. Here is an update on my end.

I still have not heard back from UTMB for the Fall 2018 term. I am reaching out to see if anyone has had any contact with UTMB's administrative offices/UTMB School of Nursing on when I can expect to hear back? I, of course, did not anticipate for the process to take this long, but I am still optimistically awaiting for any sort of response. Please let me know what you know, and I the same. TIA.

Hey everyone! I got accepted today! Don't lose hope!!!

Hey everyone! I got accepted today! Don't lose hope!!!

were you originally on the waitlist or just accepted for admission? & Congrats!!

Are you gonna go ahead and get your immunizations and CPR certification?

Yes I am

Well, I'm still on the waitlist for the fall but was condiontiknally accepted in to the spring!

Wow congrats! We're you invited for an interview or just conditionally accepted for the spring?

Well, I'm still on the waitlist for the fall but was condiontiknally accepted in to the spring!

Omg!! I am so happy for you! You got the email today??

Wow congrats! We're you invited for an interview or just conditionally accepted for the spring?

I only interviewed to be put ON the waitlist then was put on the waitlist!

But I had also applied for the spring but no interview for he spring!

Omg!! I am so happy for you! You got the email today??

Thanks! And yes! About an hour ago!

Did anyone else get a background check email today?

I just received my official acceptance letter for the spring. Therefore hopefully that opens up - spot for someone else on the waitlist! Good luck all!

Hello Everyone for those of you that got accepted for Fall 2018 how was housing, I know they have dorms are they fully furnished? Also is there any student off campus apartments for reasonable prices that are fully furnished?

Thank you.

+ Add a Comment