UW BSN 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hi! I'm applying for the UW BSN for next fall. This is my second time applying to the program and I really want to get in! I thought I would start a discussion so we can all help each other out since the application comes out this month and the essay questions are already out!

A little about myself:

-When I applied for this fall my nursing prerequisite gpa was a 3.0 and I retook one class and I believe now it is a 3.2 which isn't that great but they accept anywhere from a 2.4-4.0 for this fall so I am not too worried about that.

-When I applied for this fall I only had 120 healthcare experience hours and when I apply for next year I'll have well over 1,500.

-I'm also doing a study abroad program in maternal and child health in December before the app is due and this year i managed to get a job at Mary Bridge Children's hospital and recently got hired at Seattle Children's. I also got certified in neonatal resuscitation.

Thanks all! I can't wait to hear back and get some advice!

Who did you call? I called today too but they said I need to contact Adrian.

Who did you call? I called today too but they said I need to contact Adrian.

I just called the school of nursing and gave them my name and they told me what number I was, and it was only one spot up than where I was before.

Does it look like everyone that was waitlisted opted to stay on the waitlist??

I have no idea, I only had a couple people in front of me am not sure about the rest unfortunately. Wish I could tell you more!

Hi All,

I'm returning from vacation and will be finalizing all of the paperwork we have received. I am hoping to get a Waitlist update out by Thursday. This update would come out via email.

Thank you for your patience!

Adrian

I just sent an email updating everyone on the waitlist their current position.

Let me know if you have any questions!

According to the call I made on April 23rd, There were 33 people on the waitlist. I believe there was a movement because I moved from 13 to 10.

I moved from 23 to 19. Looks like quite a few people decided to stay on the waitlist. :p

Any news about the waitlist or cohort size?

Nope! Still the same :(

Any movement on the waitlist??

+ Add a Comment