Rush GEM Summer 2013

U.S.A. Illinois

Published

Anyone getting their application ready or already submitted? November 1st will be here sooner than we think! Super excited and cannot wait to officially apply! Taking organic chemistry now and looking for an online nutrition course to complete pre-reqs and working on 2 more letters of recommendations...whew....anyone else?

4-5 days until decision day... So long

Just out of curiosity, did you guys apply for the summer cohort? or for the fall cohort?

I applied for the summer cohort. And I know, so close yet so far.. Gonna be a long week!

Well this is a thread for summer '13 so I would assume that the majority of posters in this thread will be applying for the summer. I did a quick check and saw that there isn't a thread for Fall '13 though. I applied for summer.

Just heard that I was accepted! Hopefully you guys all heard back positively as well!

Congrats [COLOR=#003366]bmn2093 !!!! Just got my acceptance email too! wooo hoooo! Good luck to everyone else waiting!!!

*oops that was congrats to bmn2093 :)

just heard i got accepted as well for the fall cohort! :) Good luck everyone!!!

YEA for you guys! Now who is facebook saavy that can start a GEM Summer 2013 group??

..and i got in as well for the summer, congrats to everyone and those who haven't heard anything, good luck too....

I'm in for the summer. See you in May... Good luck to anyone still waiting.

Hello cohorters!

I'm in too!!!

Congrats everyone : )

Renee

+ Add a Comment