Jump to content

Seminole State College/UCF Concurrent Program Fall2019

You are reading page 3 of Seminole State College/UCF Concurrent Program Fall2019. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

4 hours ago, aec14 said:

Congrats! And that's what I heard is the normal time frame! I'm so nervous haha

Me too!! I just want to know! I hope the next two weeks go quick!

Hello everyone,

I remember being in your shoes in February. I just started last month and it’s lots of work. Please relax and enjoy your free time because it will be limited. The professors and staff are definitely the best and want to help you succeed. Good luck to all of you !

16 minutes ago, xoNicolexo said:

Hello everyone,

I remember being in your shoes in February. I just started last month and it’s lots of work. Please relax and enjoy your free time because it will be limited. The professors and staff are definitely the best and want to help you succeed. Good luck to all of you !

I definitely want to enjoy the last month of freedom, I just want to know if I get in 😂😂

Just now, hzeid said:

I definitely want to enjoy the last month of freedom, I just want to know if I get in 😂😂

What is your schedule like?? What days do you have class? I know it’s different for everyone, but just curious as to what yours looks like!

2 hours ago, hzeid said:

Summer semester is really condensed. We have an exam every Wednesday until August. Class monday 8am-12pm, tues & friday 8am-4:30, clinicals saturday 6:30am-4:30pm. Then we have to go to school on Weds to take the exams. All of the staff is extremely nice they want to help you succeed.

Edited by Jazzyjaz0524

Hey guys! I know it’s pretty early, but it’ll be tough finding housing for Fall since the applications come out right before the semester starts. Another nursing student and I started the program Summer 2019 and we’re looking for a third roommate for Fall! We live near UCF right now but the drive is SO FAR and would love to move into the apartments across the street from SSC. For anyone moving here from out of town, let me know if you’re interested! :) and congrats to everyone getting in, I remember the waiting game. Lol It’s definitely an awesome experience and you guys won’t regret it!

On 5/20/2019 at 5:53 PM, hzeid said:

Do you know how long the bootcamp is? What does the 3k cover?

Bootcamp is a full day. Like 8am til 4 if I remember correctly

Hey guys.

I remember the days of anticipation

I just graduated the program in May and passed my NCLEX!

Please feel free to reach out to me for any guidance , study tips, etc.

email: dflemming@live.seminolestate.edu

fyi: you guys find out Thursday so gl to you all. Also your 1st semester schedule is released minus clinical day so I wanted to give you a heads up

Foundations M/W 8a-12p

Skills and HA the class is split

Skills 8a-330p T or F

HA 8a-5o T of F

For PT:

you have HA only 5p-930p T/W

3 hours ago, Jordanmedical said:

fyi: you guys find out Thursday so gl to you all. Also your 1st semester schedule is released minus clinical day so I wanted to give you a heads up

Foundations M/W 8a-12p

Skills and HA the class is split

Skills 8a-330p T or F

HA 8a-5o T of F

For PT:

you have HA only 5p-930p T/W

Ah!!!! I am so excited to find out! Do we get our clinical schedule the first day of class?

On 6/15/2019 at 5:44 PM, hzeid said:

Ah!!!! I am so excited to find out! Do we get our clinical schedule the first day of class?

You will find out your clinical schedules a couple weeks before you start classes depending on how soon you get compliant (you'll know what this means after bootcamp)

On 6/15/2019 at 2:32 PM, Jordanmedical said:

fyi: you guys find out Thursday so gl to you all. Also your 1st semester schedule is released minus clinical day so I wanted to give you a heads up

Foundations M/W 8a-12p

Skills and HA the class is split

Skills 8a-330p T or F

HA 8a-5o T of F

For PT:

you have HA only 5p-930p T/W

Does this include the UCF class?

I got my UCF email- nothing from SSC yet. Is someone starting a FB group? Can’t wait to get started!

I know this is a group for those applying to concurrent, but does anyone know if the SSC emails will come out today for those applying to the part time or full time generic?

I got in!! Im so excited but so overwhelmed with all of the stuff we have to do

×

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.

OK