Published Jun 1, 2004
I'm wondering three things-
1) How do these scrubs hold up in the wash? Is there shrinkage in the dryer?
2) Do you find that they're long enough for you? I'm 5'9" and I find the average scrub-top I've been buying just slightly too short for my taste (above tummy).
3) The sleeves- do they come down on the arm far enough for your taste? I noticed on the site that the sleeves are cut in one piece wih the top, rather than added on.
could you post the link? :)
I'm wondering three things- 1) How do these scrubs hold up in the wash? Is there shrinkage in the dryer?2) Do you find that they're long enough for you? I'm 5'9" and I find the average scrub-top I've been buying just slightly too short for my taste (above tummy).3) The sleeves- do they come down on the arm far enough for your taste? I noticed on the site that the sleeves are cut in one piece wih the top, rather than added on.Thanks! :)
1) I have washed mine many times and haven't noticed shrinkage in the dryer.
2) I am very tall and have to have my pants made longer for my legs and there is an option to choose longer lengths in tops, pants and sleeves also. They are wonderful at custom making your scrubs to fit you.
3) The sleeves come to just above the elbow, but you can request they be made longer if you wish.
When you check out, there is a "special instructions" box for you to add anything specific you'd like. My friend ordered scrub pants with an extra rear pocket using this box to communicate her request and the pants came just right!!!:)
I am sure you will like your scrubs from them if you order them, I love mine and I love the different selections of fabrics to pick from.. Good luck:) PStephens
Gompers, BSN, RN
I ordered a scrub jacket from Sassy Scrubs recently. They are BIG BIG BIG so you actually need to order a size down from what you normally wear, and then it'll still be roomy. No real shrinkage noted (I got flannel) which is funny because I was hoping for some. I ordered a regular size (not petite or tall)and it was really really long (in length and sleeves) in addition to being huge. So don't worry, at 5'9" the regular length should be fine for you. Seriously, though, order a size down, I swear to you!
Another thing - when I got my jacket and realized that I really could've ordered TWO sizes down instead of one, and should've gotten petite, I emailed them and they said to send it back. I did, and a week later they Fed-Exed me a smaller, shorter jacket, and didn't even charge me for altering. Not that I recommend this, but just to show that they've got great costumer service. They make these things to order, so it's not like they just have tons sitting on shelves. They tailor them - the one I got back in the mail was the same one (tiny mark on the collar) so I know it was hand-sewn with love.
this link to sassy scrubs is www.sassyscrubs.com you can order scrubs in many different colors and or prints and any size coordinates that you want.. they are wonderful and sewn with lots of love. check it out you will be amazed at the new colors.
Create well-written care plans that meets your patient's health goals.
This study guide will help you focus your time on what's most important.
Choosing a specialty can be a daunting task and we made it easier.
By using the site, you agree with our Policies. X