Jump to content

SAN JOAQUIN DELTA COLLEGE FALL 2019 ADN

School Programs   (30,240 Views 490 Comments)
by Herme13 Herme13 (Member) Member

489 Profile Views; 69 Posts

You are reading page 33 of SAN JOAQUIN DELTA COLLEGE FALL 2019 ADN. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

56 Posts; 258 Profile Views

1 minute ago, Zeees said:

Actually, I don't see that on the immunization form but when you look at castle branch and click in TB it says we can do that. I would just do the 2 step to be on the safe side. I got a really late appointment with my doctor and I got a TB test done 2 months ago so I don't know what to do. 

I would call and let her know the date you had it done and ask what you should do.  She just stressed to me that it needs to be done within 3 months of going into the hospital to work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 Posts; 79 Profile Views

8 minutes ago, julw said:

I would call and let her know the date you had it done and ask what you should do.  She just stressed to me that it needs to be done within 3 months of going into the hospital to work. 

I uploaded the one I got done 2 months ago and see if castle branch will accept it. Once I get an answer from them, I will call Sunshine. Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 Posts; 74 Profile Views

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time finding this forum!  How wonderful to find all you people, my future classmates!  Hello!  I am so scared and excited!  

I applied with 76.5 points and got invited to submit supporting documentation, which I did, and then got the "Congratulations! Based on your evaluation, you are conditionally accepted for enrollment pending completion of your Castle Branch package requirements..." evaluation status message.  

What a relief!  I applied to Butte College, Sierra College, American River College, and Sacramento City College, and I did not get into any of them.  

I have been working on getting everything submitted to Castle Branch.  

I was wondering...Does anyone here live in Lincoln?  I do, and I am a little freaked out that I may be getting myself into a commuting nightmare.  Are there any other Lincoln-ites or maybe Rocklin-ites out there?

Thanks!    

Edited by Leeney
clarification

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 Posts; 74 Profile Views

On 6/14/2019 at 6:44 PM, Lady2020 said:

Did anyone have any luck buying liability insurance? It wont let me buy it. It won't let me type in "profession". I have tried different browsers.

I'm not sure about the profession or browser part of the question, but the way I understand the instructions, we are not to buy our insurance until June 27th, because that way the insurance covers all the way until the last day of school for the year.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 104 Profile Views

Has anyone hand-delivered the FERPA and Student Signature page? The Student Signature page includes attendance of Student Orientation, which is not until 7/22, but deadline to hand it in to the office is 7/5? Anyone asked the office about this yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 113 Profile Views

1 minute ago, CKLamz said:

Has anyone hand-delivered the FERPA and Student Signature page? The Student Signature page includes attendance of Student Orientation, which is not until 7/22, but deadline to hand it in to the office is 7/5? Anyone asked the office about this yet?

I talked to Sunshine a week ago and asked her about that. She said we can bring it to school and hand it on orientation day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 104 Profile Views

11 minutes ago, J_Miguel.J said:

I talked to Sunshine a week ago and asked her about that. She said we can bring it to school and hand it on orientation day.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100 Posts; 439 Profile Views

On 6/22/2019 at 6:08 PM, Leeney said:

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time finding this forum!  How wonderful to find all you people, my future classmates!  Hello!  I am so scared and excited!  

I applied with 76.5 points and got invited to submit supporting documentation, which I did, and then got the "Congratulations! Based on your evaluation, you are conditionally accepted for enrollment pending completion of your Castle Branch package requirements..." evaluation status message.  

What a relief!  I applied to Butte College, Sierra College, American River College, and Sacramento City College, and I did not get into any of them.  

I have been working on getting everything submitted to Castle Branch.  

I was wondering...Does anyone here live in Lincoln?  I do, and I am a little freaked out that I may be getting myself into a commuting nightmare.  Are there any other Lincoln-ites or maybe Rocklin-ites out there?

Thanks!    

I live in Rancho Cordova, we can commute together. There is another gal here that lives in Elk Grove. We are going to make it work somehow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100 Posts; 439 Profile Views

Does anyone know where we are suppose to sign our BLS card? I don't see a space for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100 Posts; 439 Profile Views

On 6/24/2019 at 10:51 AM, J_Miguel.J said:

455AACA3-537E-42F8-AB19-293C54187EFD.thumb.jpeg.b031f2629497eca3a1b64e5a3090c835.jpegAll set!!

Can you plz tell me how you bought NSO insurance? It’s quoting me $25, not $35! 

Edited by Lady2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×