RE: Having to retake NCLEX as a traveler?


You are reading page 2 of RE: Having to retake NCLEX as a traveler?

suzanne4, RN

26,410 Posts

In order for CA to be a walk-thru state, the BON for where they hold a license needs to have sent in the verification of licensure if the state is not part of Nursys. This is where those that have issues usually do.

They will issue a temporary license, but will not issue a permanent one until they get the transcripts from the BON sent to them.

Otherwise. endorsing to them is quite easy to do. Fingerprints can be done with the LiveScan just a few blocks away and by lunch time you can be out of their office with the temp in hand.

This topic is now closed to further replies.