Oncology Nursing Society Annual Conference - Washington, D.C.
With five educational tracks at this year's ONS Congress The Oncology Nursing Society's 43rd Annual Conference, Nurses can base their education on the needs of the patients and their practice, all while earning up to 30 CNE contact hours.
On May 17 - 20, 2018, come join more than 4000 fellow nurses who care about their professional development at the ONS Congress The Oncology Nursing Society's 43rd Annual Conference. This year's conference will be at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
Earn 30 Contact Hours
Not only will you be able to network, you will learn about the latest cancer treatments and symptom management. Be an advocate for your patients and for your profession! You can earn up to 30 contact hours of continuing nursing education if all sessions are completed in their entirety and you complete your program evaluation.
Registration Information Register Now!!
Early Bird must be registered by March 29, 2018
- Member - $495
- Nonmember - $760
- Student/Retired/physically challenged - $278
- Member - $605
- Nonmember - $910
- Student/Retired/physically challenged - $303
- Member - Th/Fri/Sat $220; Sun $110
- Nonmembers Daily Rates - Th/Fr/Sat $335; Sun $170
- Student Daily Rate - Th/Fr/Sat $110; Sun $60
It is $10 a day for guests, $15 for full conference. This is for learning hall only.
Refund requests must be done in writing by March 30, 2018 for full refund minus $55 processing fee. After March 30, the refund is 50% minus the $55 processing fee.
There is something for everyone, advanced practice, clinical, management, general ... and MORE! View the Schedule.
- Filling the Shoes: The Role of the Advanced Practice Nurse
- Genomics: The Future of Cancer Care
- Crucial Conversations Among Generations: Does Age Matter?
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation: A Case Based Approach
- Best of ONS Abstracts: Clinical Practice
- Adverse Events: When the Nurse Becomes the Second Victim
- Career Hot Topics: Learning From Member Discussions
- Cancer Nursing Hot Topics: Learning from Member Discussion
- Planning Your Financial Future: A Guide to Making Your Money Last
- Professional Boundaries in the Age of Social Media
- Professional Incivility: A Workplace in Need of Care
- Succession Planning for the Bedside: Filling the Knowledge Gap
NEW - Specialty Track: Radiation
For Nurses working in radiation and Nurses who care for patients who have received or will receive radiation treatment.
May 16, 2018 Preconference
Managing Moral Distress, Skills Lab, Radiation, and Research are some of the subjects that will be offered at the preconference.
Take time to visit the Learning Hall to get the best networking experience possible. Share best practices, visit with exhibitors, and make sure you take advantage of the Career Fair Pavilion. At the Pavillion have your resume reviewed by experts, talk with organizations looking to hire, and join a professional development workshop. There will also be an Attendee Networking Area, Clinical Chats, and Networking Roundtable Discussions.
Bring your family or friends to explore Washington and learn from the best in the Oncology field. Schedule your sessions and workshops to fit your needs and take advantage of the Pavillion, exhibitors, and resume workshops. To help you make up your mind, check out the ONS Congress BLOG conversations and Poster Presentations.
901 Massachusetts Ave.
NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
- Single or double - $370.41 (incl tax)
- Triple - $395.69 (incl tax)
- Quad - $420.97 (incl tax)
- Other hotels are available on the website
Oncology Nursing Society
125 Enterprise Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
2401 Smith Blvd
Arlington, VA 22202
Dulles International Airport
1 Saarinen Circle
Dulles, VA 20166
Baltimore/Washington International Airport
7035 Elm Rd.
Phone: 410-859-7111Last edit by Joe V on Jun 14
About tnbutterfly, BSN, RN Admin
Joined: Jun '06; Posts: 25,350; Likes: 18,437
allnurses Content/Community Director; from US
Specialty: Peds, Med-Surg, Disaster Nsg, Parish Nsg