Jump to content

OCCC BADNAP summer 2019

Who applied for the upcoming summer program?

I did and super nervous! I literally changed my whole life to make this work! Had to take my 4 science (chem, micro, ap1 and ap2) and currently taking ap2 so I put all my eggs in this basket to get in! I applied to OUBSN program too but I really want this one!

I applied also! I’m glad you started a thread for summer 2019. Does anyone know what the timeframe is on notifying applicants?

I also applied to both the summer program and OU accelerated program! I just emailed them today and asked when we should be hearing back so I will let y’all know! But did anyone receive a confirmation email from the school? I received verification from NursingCAS but that was it.

I only applied to the BADNAP! My application was verified and GPAs calculated yesterday, so I emailed OCCC to ask to confirm that they have received my application since I've had so many troubles getting my app complete with NursingCAS. The timeline says online that it should take 6-8 weeks to hear back, but hopefully the school says it will take less!

I've only received the transcripts recieved notifications. Now I'm super stressed.:(

On 2/4/2019 at 6:10 PM, SaraSB said:

I applied also! I’m glad you started a thread for summer 2019. Does anyone know what the timeframe is on notifying applicants?

A friend of mine from last semester found out shortly after thanksgiving maybe first week of dec that she got in from the wait listed list, and applications were due in October so I am guessing 6 weeks is probably the right time frame unfortunately

13 hours ago, Hgillean09 said:

A friend of mine from last semester found out shortly after thanksgiving maybe first week of dec that she got in from the wait listed list, and applications were due in October so I am guessing 6 weeks is probably the right time frame unfortunately

I emailed them and received a reply this past Friday and they said it will take about 6-8 weeks from the deadline. I also asked if we should have received and email from OCCC and they said no, we should have just had a verified status on NursingCas.

I applied too! My NursingCAS application just says verified, I wondered if I completed everything correctly but I guess that is all it will say. When I spoke to one of the nursing professors in January, she said around the time of spring break is usually when they start letting us know if we were accepted, waitlisted, etc.

On 2/11/2019 at 1:15 AM, Hgillean09 said:

I've only received the transcripts recieved notifications. Now I'm super stressed.:(

Did you submit your application to NursingCAS ? I think it is supposed to say verified. I would call them if you submitted it before the Feb 1 deadline

I emailed the advisor a couple of weeks ago and as long as your application was in the "Completed" or "Verified" state by February 1st then your application will be considered.

Does anyone know what day classes would be if accepted to the program? I'm in a volunteer program that would have me busy in the mornings or afternoons on one Monday a month and trying to decide if I'm going to be able to the volunteer program still if I get in.

11 hours ago, rsawyers said:

Does anyone know what day classes would be if accepted to the program? I'm in a volunteer program that would have me busy in the mornings or afternoons on one Monday a month and trying to decide if I'm going to be able to the volunteer program still if I get in.

From what I have read from the information given on the OCCC nursing page i’m pretty sure classes are one day a week all day and clinicals are on the weekends, but I could be wrong.

×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.