I am working on a few research papers, and one of my assignments is to interview a member of a professional nursing organization and write a report about it. I can't use my own professional memberships for this project [tried to get away with that one, but it didn't fly with the instructor
To anyone who decides to help, I will need your permission to use your name since I am required to cite the source of the information. If you prefer, you can PM me that information.
Here are the questions:
1. What is your role in the organization (member, officer, etc.)?
2. How long have you been a member of the organization?
3. Why did you choose to belong to this particular organization?
4. Describe the purposes and goals of the organization.
5. What objectives are especially important to the organization?
6. What is the legislative structure of the organization?
7. What is its political stance?
8. What types of strategies have the organization implemented to achieve its goals? And, give one example.
9. In what ways does the organization encourage or promote the . professional development of members?
10. Is there any recent example of how the organization has contributed to the enhancement of the nursing profession on the whole?
Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help. Your assistance is much appreciated.