BON Req's and Medic Excelsior Students - page 2

**MODS can I get a sticky, this will help all EC students, Thanks** This letter I received today from EC student advising. Dear Christopher: There are three states right now that would block... Read More

  1. by   EricJRN
    Quote from niceguytx
    Hi everyone,
    I was thinking about something. Since you can take the NCLEX in any state in the USA, you could take your boards through a state that doesn't have restrictions on EC students then transfer your license in. For example, you live in California, but you take your nclex to be licensed in New York. You then take your NY license and have it endorsed. That sounds too easy (more expensive), but too easy right?
    Florida allows you to do that, but most others with EC restrictions (like CA) do not.
  2. by   niceguytx
    I don't understand why they have restrictions like that because everyone takes the same nclex (not the same questions)!