modern christmas traditions in the emergency department: the top ten!
10. bayberry scented ammonia capsules.
9. replace foley lubricant with cranberry sauce.
8. complimentary "makeover" with every 10th kwell™ shower.
7. tinsel decorations on ct scanner often mimics a subdural hematoma.
6. holiday special: 2 for 1 drug abscess drainage.
5. narcan™ for everybody!!!
4. play "find the rock cocaine" body cavity search for the p.d.
3. festive holiday decorations made from cut-off cock-rings.
2. three words: screw top eggnog.
1. and new for 2002: defibrillate me, elmo!
Nov 13, '02
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! I wonder if there is any for a LTC facility . . . if u can think of some let me know.
Nov 15, '02
Cock rings???? I don't think I even want to know (for sure) what this is all about.