My sister emailed me this and I thought it cute:chuckle
Just a little test to brush up on the math skills. It takes just a second. NO CHEATING! SO DON"T SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANSWER! ........READY?
1. Pick the number of times you would like to have dinner out. (More than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply by two. (Even you can do this, the algebra is coming!)
3. Add 5 for Sunday.
4. Multiply by 50. (Surely there is a calculator close by)
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1753....
If you haven't had your birthday this year yet add 1752.....
6. Now subtract the four year digit number of the year you were born. (REMEMBER, NO CHEATING)
7. Still with it? Ok, you should have a three digit number......
The first number is the number of times you wanted dinner out!
THE NEXT TWO NUMBERS ARE YOUR AGE!!!.....OH YES IT IS!!!!
Feb 25, '03
Hey! It worked for me too!!
Feb 25, '03
spooky how did it know I was twenty-nineteen ( I'm hanging on to my twenties) P.F.M
Feb 28, '03
I thought this was going to be about something like "bistro math" from HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy, or something. LOL
Must Read Topics