CLINICAL NURSE EDUCATOR II
The Clinical Nurse Educator II will be responsible for assessing, planning, developing, implementing and evaluating the educational activities for the assigned service/units. Additionally, the Clinical Nurse Educator II will:
- Participate in district nursing education to plan, develop, provide, and evaluate district level nursing education programs including nursing orientation, competency validation, internships, and staff development.
- Support professional nursing practice and supports nurses in the provision of safe, effective, compassionate, and efficient nursing care in collaboration with all health care disciplines.
- Participate in the development, implementation, evaluation, and revision of service/unit plans, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Facilitate compliance with standards established by professional nursing organizations, national, state, and local regulatory agencies, and institutional policies and procedures.
- Uphold high standards of integrity and ethical behavior, mentors others, role models professionalism and participation in activities such as nursing organizations, nursing research, and the community.
Thanks, I have copied the job diescription for the position.