Thanks for all your suggestions!
I did call the HR and asked whether it would be okay to resched the interview for the next day. The forecast was really bad (all day snowstorm). I could have gone to the interview but getting back home would really present a problem. It was okay. The next day, there was no more snowstorm, only nasty winds blowing the snow (we had about 2 feet, made worse by the wind). Had some problems with plowing the driveway. I called to warn I could be late, but eventually made it on time anyway.
Good news is, I got the job offer the day after the interview!
Now I gotta research about the experiences of those who work in LTCs.
Thanks a bunch! I am sure I might encounter more such circumstances in the near future, as I just applied to two more hospitals (one 40 minutes away and another one hour away!), so your tips are really valuable, esp to someone like me who is new to this place and to winter driving.