MO BON criminal record

Nurses Criminal


So I am applying to get my LPN license, and I have a a charge for a DUI when I was 16. When I had gone to court, they only charged me with speeding but I still got my license suspended and then restricted to using an ignition interlock device for 6 months. I completed all of this. My question is how will this affect my application? It says with my statement of the crime I need to provide court documentation but when I contacted the courts they said they have absolutely nothing under my name. Do I just attach paperwork from the DMV with my statement? 

The clerk of the court should be able to provide you with documentation that he or she conducted a records search and was unable to locate any record of your case.  This, along with your statement should be acceptable.  If you haven't already done so you might consider contacting the BON for suggestions as well.

Best wishes.

+ Add a Comment