I know I should have posted this in the The Break Room but I'm not a premium member so I figured I'd post this were people can actually appreciate it.
Is anyone else SICK AND TIRED OF THIS FLIPPING SNOW?
I live just south of Boston and am sitting at my desk (pre-nursing student, starting LPN in Sept) and just can't believe we're getting more of this crap....OVER IT!!
Sorry for the rant but had to get it out. Go Sox!
So I figured I'd start a thread of the top five reasons to enjoy the snow.....
1. Well hell did freeze over when the sox won the series so I guess snow is expected
2. Instant excuse to not get on my elliptical machine (because I was shoveling)
3. Easy excuse to be late for work (again, still at an office job)
4. Covers up those crater sized pot holes
5. honestly can't thing of any others.....