Jump to content

Los Angeles County Nursing Allied Health Spring 2021

Pdzzl Pdzzl (New) New

The application period for Los Angeles County Nursing Allied Health Spring 2021 is now open from Jun 15th - Jul 15th!

I applied today but I am waiting to send in my TEAS and Transcripts until I hear from 3 more schools for fall2020.

Who else is applying for Spring 2021?

Hi, I applied as well! Are you able to access your application status? I tried to check but it keeps saying “This connection is not private”

Hi! I applied for Spring 2021. I actually started a same thread for this school/application period - I'm trying to delete it so we have ONE forum to just follow.

I applied 6/17. So far, the the application portal says it received my application and my TEAS score which I also sent on 6/17.

I ordered transcripts (only mail accepted) from various school I attended - and they all say it's completed on their end - so far no update on the application portal. Hopefully, they receive/process it this week.

1 hour ago, blueestar said:

Hi, I applied as well! Are you able to access your application status? I tried to check but it keeps saying “This connection is not private”

It keeps doing that to me too. I just ignore that and click on "proceed". If it doesn't give you the option - just go back to the main website and click " APPLY NOW".

2 hours ago, nursegoals2021 said:

Hi! I applied for Spring 2021. I actually started a same thread for this school/application period - I'm trying to delete it so we have ONE forum to just follow.

I applied 6/17. So far, the the application portal says it received my application and my TEAS score which I also sent on 6/17.

I ordered transcripts (only mail accepted) from various school I attended - and they all say it's completed on their end - so far no update on the application portal. Hopefully, they receive/process it this week.

Oh haha, I saw this thread first and didn't see the other one. Are you going to delete this one or the other one?

2 hours ago, nursegoals2021 said:

It keeps doing that to me too. I just ignore that and click on "proceed". If it doesn't give you the option - just go back to the main website and click " APPLY NOW".

Yeah, it didn't give me an option to "proceed" only "back to safety" so I can't check if they received my transcripts and my TEAS score. I've been clicking "Apply Now" and it keeps saying "Your connection is not private". What web browser are you using?

Edited by blueestar

17 hours ago, blueestar said:

Yeah, it didn't give me an option to "proceed" only "back to safety" so I can't check if they received my transcripts and my TEAS score. I've been clicking "Apply Now" and it keeps saying "Your connection is not private". What web browser are you using?

Instead of using https://conah.dhs.lacounty.gov/

Try using https://conah.dhs.lacounty.gov/graduateapplication/login.asp

I am using Chrome on my computer and Safari on my iphone and both cases I had to use the second link to get into the application portal.

After you put in your password, I sometimes run into "Your connection is not private". I clicked "Advanced", then "Proceed....". image.thumb.png.bd92d4dcaa11afb7ebdca986aae2584f.png

4 hours ago, nursegoals2021 said:

Instead of using https://conah.dhs.lacounty.gov/

Try using https://conah.dhs.lacounty.gov/graduateapplication/login.asp

I am using Chrome on my computer and Safari on my iphone and both cases I had to use the second link to get into the application portal.

After you put in your password, I sometimes run into "Your connection is not private". I clicked "Advanced", then "Proceed....". image.thumb.png.bd92d4dcaa11afb7ebdca986aae2584f.png

Thank you! I did that and was able to access my application! And I checked that all my documents were received and completed. I guess now it's just the waiting game haha. If you don't mind me asking, how many points do you have before the interview?

17 hours ago, blueestar said:

Thank you! I did that and was able to access my application! And I checked that all my documents were received and completed. I guess now it's just the waiting game haha. If you don't mind me asking, how many points do you have before the interview?

I believe I have 78 points 😞 I did retake Psychology that I got B (8 years ago) so I took it again last year and got an A. So I'm hoping they'll take the more recently updated grade. But I still only have 78 before interview - so I'm really hoping I can get the interview for more points. I also just realized that I have a C in US History but B in World History. I took these classes 10 years ago so I didn't look at it carefully.

How many points do you have??

That's still pretty good! I'm kind of worried for the points that I have cause its really low, I have 73 before interview😢

It's okay! I hope we all get a chance at the interview which will help our overall point score.

When did you send your transcripts? 2/3 of my transcripts are still in the "Required" status.

It's really a waiting game now once we apply though huh. Do you know typically when we might hear back for the interviews (if we do get it)? I was trying to dig through prior year forums.

navyflightdeck

Specializes in Phlebotomist.

Hello all I just applied 6/23. So far they got my TEAS and just sent all transcripts in so those will post in the next week hopefully. I added my points and seems to be at 82. How many students do they accept?

4 hours ago, nursegoals2021 said:

It's okay! I hope we all get a chance at the interview which will help our overall point score.

When did you send your transcripts? 2/3 of my transcripts are still in the "Required" status.

It's really a waiting game now once we apply though huh. Do you know typically when we might hear back for the interviews (if we do get it)? I was trying to dig through prior year forums.

Yeah, hopefully I get an interview! I sent in my transcripts electronically last Friday since the schools I attended were still closed and couldn’t send them through mail.

I read from previous cohort forums and it seems like they get an email for the interview a month or two after the application period ends, not sure exactly how long after the application period though!

I finally decided to send my TEAS and my transcripts through the mail, hopefully, they will get there in time.

Does anyone know what other options for HS transcripts there are? I just got my AA this month and I don't think it will show up on my transcripts. I'm planning on calling this week but anyone else go through this?

2 hours ago, Pdzzl said:

I finally decided to send my TEAS and my transcripts through the mail, hopefully, they will get there in time.

Does anyone know what other options for HS transcripts there are? I just got my AA this month and I don't think it will show up on my transcripts. I'm planning on calling this week but anyone else go through this?

I believe it's either HS transcripts through mail or GED test scores, but you should call just to make sure!

On 6/25/2020 at 3:30 PM, navyflightdeck said:

Hello all I just applied 6/23. So far they got my TEAS and just sent all transcripts in so those will post in the next week hopefully. I added my points and seems to be at 82. How many students do they accept?

I think past forums said around 50 but I'm not 100%

On 6/25/2020 at 7:17 PM, blueestar said:

Yeah, hopefully I get an interview! I sent in my transcripts electronically last Friday since the schools I attended were still closed and couldn’t send them through mail.

I read from previous cohort forums and it seems like they get an email for the interview a month or two after the application period ends, not sure exactly how long after the application period though!

Blueestar,

Did they accept/process your E-Transcripts?

Starting cohort is usually 50 students, but things are unusual in the time of corona.

On 7/1/2020 at 7:53 AM, workingsmartnothard said:

Blueestar,

Did they accept/process your E-Transcripts?

Yes, they did

Hey guys! I applied to Spring 2021 as well. Best of luck to everyone!!

×

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.

OK