Please help me

  1. I am Brenda Lee, just passed my Ielts and with a CGFNS (1995)...I am interested to take the NCLEX in Hongkong but I do not know where to apply or how to start to be able to take NCLEX...

    Anyway, I'm presently working in Tawam Hospital, a Cancer Center in United Arab Emirates. Been working in the PI since 1990 until 2003 then continued here. Im in Med - Surg department since long time, and now presently in an oncology course and eventually, take a chemo course...

    Honestly, I am new here so please bear with me. Gradually, I will be able to learn on how to use all the features of this site.

    To you all, thank you for inviting me here.
  2. Visit gambo profile page

    About gambo

    Joined: May '06; Posts: 1


  3. by   nightingale
    I have moved your thread to the International Forum.
  4. by   lawrence01
    Hi. Welcome to Please feel free to read the diff. stickes on the Int'l forum and esp. Suzanne's "Primer".

    To start you off, you must apply for eligibility to take the NCLEX first from a State BON or BRN. As to w/c State to choose is totally your personal choice.

    Some States require the CGFNS Cert. some do not. Go directly to the website of your chosen State BON/BRN and see their req'ts for foreign RNs. The relevant websites are located on the "Primer" as well.

    Also, is your CGFNS certificate still valid/expired?