green card

  1. hello,
    i just graduated from a US community college and recently passed my RN exam. could u help me with some hospitals that can file for my green card.

    hi suzanne,
    it seems to me u are a pro regarding immigration issues. please i really need ur help. i have been living in new york for 8yrs, got married 6 yrs ago, my husband filed for green card for me. for some reasons or luck my application was denied, i'm currently appealing it. this issue has been lingering on for 6yrs. my attorney advice me to get an employer that can file for me instead of waiting on the appeal that we are not sure of when we will be called. as stated above i have my rn already just need an hos pital that can file for me and any advice u have on immigration regarding my case.
    Last edit by egobetter on Oct 25, '07 : Reason: addendum
  2. Visit egobetter profile page

    About egobetter

    Joined: Oct '07; Posts: 1; Likes: 1


  3. by   savyhill
    congratulations to your RN license. Sorry, don't know about hospitals they sponser Greencards. Just out of curiousity, where are you from, that you need a Greencard? I am a Greencard holder as well.

  4. by   Silverdragon102
    Hi and welcome to the site

    I have moved your post to the International forum so please check it out as plenty there due to the fact you are currently affected by retrogression and although you may find a hospital to petition you for a green card there currently isn't any visas to adjust and you are unable to work. Please have a good read especially in the sticky on International student in the US.