World Registration


hi thanks everyone

i am registered nurse from india.

i havd 6 years exp.

my all family in califorina and i want move as well. i want do nclex but I have no idea about nclex how is the test and marks need for Rn

plz help me


Specializes in RETIRED Cath Lab/Cardiology/Radiology.

This website is a good start, plus in the middle of the page is a link to the Resource Manual for the Licensing of Internationally Educated Nurses: U.S. Nursing Licensure for Internationally Educated Nurses | NCSBN

Good luck to you!

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

Starting point would be applying to a state BON. Unless you have a US SSN then California cannot be your starting point as they will not accept application without it.

+ Add a Comment