Jump to content

Has anyone used uworld to pass HESI exit?

HESI   (916 Views | 18 Replies)
by guest1110906 guest1110906 (Member) Nurse Student

468 Profile Views; 33 Posts

My school requires a score of 900 on the HESI exit but reccomend using uworld program for our HESI exit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

vallie2 has 1 years experience.

75 Posts; 390 Profile Views

I take mine tomorrow and I've been using uworld and Hurst. I'll let you know how it goes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amelia0983 is a ADN and specializes in Dialysis.

4 Posts; 21 Profile Views

It helped me for both HESI exit and NCLEX.  I used it by body parts intead of random testing.  That way I could associate the care with the pharmacology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40 Posts; 1,152 Profile Views

I used Uworld and the HESI Live review workbook for NCLEX-RN Exam. The practice exam helped me answer some questions because they were similar on the RN exit exam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Posts; 468 Profile Views

7 hours ago, Amelia0983 said:

It helped me for both HESI exit and NCLEX.  I used it by body parts intead of random testing.  That way I could associate the care with the pharmacology.

Were uworld qs harder than HESI?Also what was your HESI score

3 hours ago, studentnurse2018 said:

I used Uworld and the HESI Live review workbook for NCLEX-RN Exam. The practice exam helped me answer some questions because they were similar on the RN exit exam.

Thank you, what was your score?were uworld qs harder than HESI 

Edited by FutureRnNnc
Additional information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Posts; 468 Profile Views

12 hours ago, vallie2 said:

I take mine tomorrow and I've been using uworld and Hurst. I'll let you know how it goes!

Thank you OMG goodluck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40 Posts; 1,152 Profile Views

I got a 1005 on RN exit HESI. Uworld questions are harder than HESI. For the HESI some of the questions are really short and easy to answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amelia0983 is a ADN and specializes in Dialysis.

4 Posts; 21 Profile Views

I think Uworld was harder than HESI, but their questions and answers were so close to NCLEX.  I did their review series for 45 days non-stop and took neclex the next day,  I passed.  The material felt familiar.  

Let me know how I can help with HESI.  I reviewed a lot for the exit.  I'm not a professional tutor but I can help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

vallie2 has 1 years experience.

75 Posts; 390 Profile Views

Okay, so I made a 1042 🥳!! Honestly, uworld helped a lot, but some of it I answered based on my own knowledge. I studied uworld for about 10 days (700 questions) before exit HESI. I also did evolve adaptive quizzes. Just don't psych yourself out of questions and believe in what you know. I think once you know the disease or the meds then the answer is evident. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Posts; 468 Profile Views

1 hour ago, vallie2 said:

Okay, so I made a 1042 🥳!! Honestly, uworld helped a lot, but some of it I answered based on my own knowledge. I studied uworld for about 10 days (700 questions) before exit HESI. I also did evolve adaptive quizzes. Just don't psych yourself out of questions and believe in what you know. I think once you know the disease or the meds then the answer is evident. 

Congratulations and thank you so much for answering my post.

Is doing uworld questions enough content? Also are HESI qs content based ? Or is it more so geared towards wanting to know if you're a safe nurse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

328 Posts; 7,723 Profile Views

I was trying to see if I should purchase Uworld for the Exit HESI because one of our professors said that Uworld and yourbestgrade have easier questions than HESI (these are her words not mine). Is this true?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Posts; 468 Profile Views

17 minutes ago, peachshan said:

I was trying to see if I should purchase Uworld for the Exit HESI because one of our professors said that Uworld and yourbestgrade have easier questions than HESI (these are her words not mine). Is this true?

From what other users are saying based on their opinions is that uworld is harder.

19 minutes ago, peachshan said:

I was trying to see if I should purchase Uworld for the Exit HESI because one of our professors said that Uworld and yourbestgrade have easier questions than HESI (these are her words not mine). Is this true?

I have not started uworld yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.