nursing in different country's once done with school?

  1. Hello, I will graduate in Dec 07. I have always been very interested in getting involved with groups such as Dr. without borders or other organizations. I would love to have the opportunity to utilize my knowledge as a nurse in other countries even at a volunteer service. I'm not real sure though how or who I would get a hold of to get started on something like this. Any advice or leads would be very appreciated. Thanks :spin:
  2. Visit MDMZemergent profile page

    About MDMZemergent

    Joined: Oct '07; Posts: 4


  3. by   locolorenzo22
    Doctors without borders has a website...also, many require some exp first so they know YOU know what you're doing...I too would like to get involved, but plan on 2-3 years exp first....
  4. by   TheCommuter
    You'll need a BSN-RN in order to legally work outside the United States.