What's your favorite "Done with a ton of shifts in a row" routine? - page 2
What is your "woo hoo, I'm off work" transition routine? Mine is to sing to the radio on the way home like a maniac, hop on the treadmill for awhile, clean up, and go out somewhere fun with... Read More
Jun 6, '09Occupation: CST Specialty: OR ; Joined: May '09; Posts: 262; Likes: 154Spend the only day off I have which is SUNDAY with my DH and veg and eat . I work a crappy schedule 4 hour shifts six days a week and 2 days with double shifts. So when I have time off I use it to catch up with all the talk and gossip and plan for next week!!!
Jun 6, '09Occupation: Emergency Department Specialty: ER/Ortho-Neuro-Med-Surg ; From: US ; Joined: Sep '04; Posts: 11,171; Likes: 3,262In no particular order:
* Clean my gun(s). Head out to the range. Shoot targets - with friends (if we can all manage to get time off).
* Read a good book (one of the hundreds I have on my "to read" list!)
* Watch old movies (partial to James Stewart/Clint Eastwood/Paul Newman movies)
* Go for a swim (at the pool)
* Visit my sis-in-law. See/play-with/spoil my little nieces (rotten!) Eat great 'home cooked' food while I'm at it.
* Go out with friends for a night out on town - usually includes some kind of 'live music'.
* If in season, go to a hockey game! [GOOOOOOOO SABRES!!!]
I think that covers it
Jun 6, '09Joined: Jun '09; Posts: 11; Likes: 3i usally eat enough for the next week cause ill be so buzey ill forgut