Global Conference on Nursing-2017,FRANKFURT- GERMANY
Attending an international nursing conference is a fantastic experience. You will expand your knowledge base as well as have the chance to interact with nurses from other countries and cultures.
We would like to welcome you to participate at the upcoming "Global Conference on Nursing" held during August 07- August 09, 2017, in Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, Germany the largest financial center on the continent, the historical city of coronations.
The conference will be organized around the theme "Caring for individuals, families, and communities" and is accredited with 14 CPD credits by Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland (ASGBI).
This meeting will be honored with keynote presence of the below and many more:
· Ms. Sharon Weinstein - the renowned certified Speaker and Chief Wellness Officer, SMW Group LLC, to view her message please click on the link: Global Conference on Nursing August 217 in Germany.
· Wendy Nicholson - Chief Nurse Directorate, Public Health England and Deputy Head of World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for Public Health Nursing and Midwifery
· Dr. Davide T. Mosca - Director, Migration Health Division. He sits on several global health advisory boards including Stop TB Partnership, Roll Back Malaria, and the Expert Advisory Group on the WHO Global Code of Practice on the International Recruitment of Health Personnel, among others.
· Dr. Naomi Seboni - President of IPPF's Governing Council as well as being an associate professor in nursing and midwifery at the University of Botswana and co-ordinator of the World Health Organisation (WHO) Collaborating Centre for Nursing and Midwifery Development
· Patti Ludwig-Beymer - Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer, Edward Hospital and winner of the 2013 Greater Chicago Nurse.com Nursing Excellence Award
· Raquel Z. Tejada - President, Renal Nurses Association of the Philippines (RENAP)
· Prof. Fusun Terzioglu- Director of Istinye University, Istanbul, Turkey Dean Faculty of Health Science and Director of Nursing of MLP Care.
· Dr Jean Watson - Founder/Director -Watson Caring Science Institute, Dean Emerita University of Colorado Denver, College of Nursing Anschutz Medical Center campus, where she held the nation's first endowed Chair in Caring Science for 16 years ,she is founder of the original Center for Human Caring in Colorado and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing
· Ms. Alie Eleveld - Country Director with Safe Water and AIDS Project in Western Kenya since its start in 2005. She at the same time serves as Secretary of the Board of Directors
Momentera Nursing conference is an international meeting executed to gather world class scientists, renowned teaching faculty and thought provoking leaders to exchange knowledge. Come and experience the best practices.
The speakers are world-renowned and coming from the USA, Europe, Asia and Middle East. The event will give you an opportunity to meet international experts to discuss your challenging cases and learn much more.
To submit an abstract and to book slots please visit the link below:
Submit abstract for Euro Nursing in Aug 2017 at Germany
For further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more than happy to help!
Thanks and Regards,
Phone no: +1 732 838 1666
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/05/clip_image001.png[/IMG]Last edit by tnbutterfly on Jun 15, '18
Poll: Participant Attending
1 Votes / Multiple Choice
Jul 6, '17Quote from eatenbylocustsIf you go, please let us know about your experience.I'm actually going to be in Europe at this time. I need to look into this.
I actually met/heard one of the keynote speakers, Sharon Weinstein, at a conference last year. She is an excellent speaker.Jul 6, '17Hello dear
Am Mohammed Hamed from Sudan and the president of the Sudanese Nursing Students Federation Page Not Found | Facebook.
Am so happy to rech out for you, I would like make arrangements for our members to attend the August conference. But we have problem is that we can't transfer the conference fee because our country have kind of financial restrictions. So how we can do it?
And allow me to.take this chance to invite you to be part of our 1st international conference we will be responsible about all your stay expenses, meals, and accommodation. And for the people how would like to provide training we can offer them traveling fee also.
Am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Mr. Mohammed Hamed
Must Read Topics