Anyone from CANYON COLLEGE

Nursing Students Online Learning

Published

Hi there,

Im considering to enroll in Canyon College BSN program online. Does anyone have any information or currently enrolled who can give me their 2 cents. I looked at their website and the program looks excellent and ideal for me. What about the reputation? Im planning to pursue my masters later on so School standing is important.

Thanks a lot!

Specializes in Float Pool, ICU/CCU, Med/Surg, Onc, Tele.

please read my other post on Canyon College in this forum.

I am taking Canyon College MSN Nursing Administration Courses. As a learning experience, this is great - affordable and relevant. Textbooks are fine, correspondence with instructors is ok, testing may be a bit too easy.

As an MSN degree I don't expect it will be universally recognized and I don't plan to push the "MSN" part of it. But as preparation for administrative positions I think the courses are useful.

It's like Canyon College says at the outset - the learning experience is what you make of it.

Specializes in ER, ICU, Nursing Education, LTC, and HHC.

I have also been looking at Canyon College. It is not accredited by any american recognized agencies. Some employers are ok with this and do not care, but if you want to transfer any of the work from Canyon it will not transfer to any accredited college in the US. Good luck to you

+ Add a Comment