LPN to BSN programs

U.S.A. Arizona

Published

Specializes in Med/Surg, Progressive Tele.

Howdy people, Uni of Phx has thier LPN to BSN program here in the PHX area, I start this coming Wed, anyone else out there starting theirs also ?

I know they are expensive, but I am tired of the changes that the MCCD makes in thier programs, also to take Pharm, HESI and the Net Test all over again is a waste...

If you don't mind me asking how much is the LPN-BSN through U of PHX? How long is the program? I am starting the LPN fast track at Gateway this Aug and that might be a good option for me once I am done. PM me if you would like, I want all the info!!!!!

Thanks!!!!:idea:

Specializes in Long Term Care and Hospice.

Hello,The LPN to BSN program takes about 2 years and 4 months. However, some of the pre-req's can be taken via community colleges or CLEP. Then it takes only 2 years. The cost is about $1000 per class for 19 classes. Call it a cool $20K.While it sounds like a lot, keep in mind most employers will pay for a good chuck of it. For example, most hospitals pay $5,000 tuition rem. per year. Since UoP starts classes mid year, most students have $15,000 of it covered. So you might be looking at $5,000 for your BSN. I started earlier this year. I don't know of many other programs where you can work full time and go to school full time sucessfully.

+ Add a Comment