oct exam

World International

Published

hi people , i am just wondering if anyone of you get the result for oct RN exam yet ??

hi,

they said that the result will be posted 4 to 6 weeks after the exam.

Have you taken that RN exam (Oct 07)? How did it go. Was it easy? How did you prepare. what reviewer have you used.

Ta.

hi,

they said that the result will be posted 4 to 6 weeks after the exam.

Have you taken that RN exam (Oct 07)? How did it go. Was it easy? How did you prepare. what reviewer have you used.

Ta.

It was 4 weeks ago today that we wrote it so results could be out any day.

I'll tell you how it went after results day. It wasn't easy, but I trained in the UK and am applying for registration in Canada so its a long time since I took an exam.

I just used the prep guide, googled things I didn't understand, and then took the readiness test about 3 weeks before.

Fingers crossed

I'll tell you how it went after results day. It wasn't easy, but I trained in the UK and am applying for registration in Canada so its a long time since I took an exam.

I just used the prep guide, googled things I didn't understand, and then took the readiness test about 3 weeks before.

Fingers crossed

i took the exam as well, and tomorrow (wed,nov. 7) will be exactly 4 weeks after the test..haven't gotten anything yet though.you get mail whether you fail or pass right?

i've got a really important question to ask.. when you pass, does crnbc list you in your database as registered, then mail you the results? or they send the mail first, then you go to crnbc and then they register you?does anyone know? thanks

i took the exam as well, and tomorrow (wed,nov. 7) will be exactly 4 weeks after the test..haven't gotten anything yet though.you get mail whether you fail or pass right?

i've got a really important question to ask.. when you pass, does crnbc list you in your database as registered, then mail you the results? or they send the mail first, then you go to crnbc and then they register you?does anyone know? thanks

I don't know if it is different for me as I am already qualified in the UK and I am applying for registration in Nova Scotia (CRNNS).

However. I understand that I will get my results and will then have to apply for full registration and sent my fee.

I will probably get my results later than nurses in Canada as they have to post then to the UK so let me know when you get yours so that I know they are on there way.

I hope that this helps.

hi

can u tell me what kind of prep guide u used and how was the exam

what kind of questions

are u in canda now

do u have messenger pls

regards

Fingers crossed

hi

can u tell me what kind of prep guide u used and how was the exam

what kind of questions

are u in canda now

do u have messenger pls

regards

I am in the UK but moving to Canada next year.

The prep guide can be purchased from the CNA see http://www.cna-nurses.ca/cna/ really it is just sample exam papers with explanations of the answers. It is a book with a CD so that you can practice the questions on the computer.

Have a look at the CNA site that I have given you the link to. On this site you will also find links to the provincial nursing organizations where you will find the process for getting registration in the province that you want to go as it varies between provinces.

I hope that this helps

[

do u have messenger

im will be glad to meet u online

regards

quote=NovaScotiabound;2485730]I am in the UK but moving to Canada next year.

The prep guide can be purchased from the CNA see http://www.cna-nurses.ca/cna/ really it is just sample exam papers with explanations of the answers. It is a book with a CD so that you can practice the questions on the computer.

Have a look at the CNA site that I have given you the link to. On this site you will also find links to the provincial nursing organizations where you will find the process for getting registration in the province that you want to go as it varies between provinces.

I hope that this helps

No sorry. I don't do messenger. You can ask any questions you like of me on here though and I will be happy to answer

Specializes in medicine.

Hi all,

I did the exam in Oct 2007,too. It was more difficult than I thought. I guess the result will be in the mail box any day. I am so nervouse to check the mail box. How is everyone feeling?

i feel very nervous too and can not wait anymore , oct exam was my second attempt . let's all wish for the best

Hi all,

I did the exam in Oct 2007,too. It was more difficult than I thought. I guess the result will be in the mail box any day. I am so nervouse to check the mail box. How is everyone feeling?

i feel very nervous too and can not wait anymore , oct exam was my second attempt . let's all wish for the best

About half the people I met there were on their 2nd attempt. This has made me even more nervous as it feel like the failure rate is much higher than they quote

+ Add a Comment