Can someone pls help me......

Nursing Students General Students

Published

hi everyone. im new to the site. im a pre nursing student looking to start the professional phase at long island university- brooklyn campus, next fall 07. has anyone heard anything about the program there? is anyone currently a student or a graduate from there. i would like as much information as possible.please can anyone help. tks

happy holidays to all!!!!

Specializes in Med/Surg <1; Epic Certified <1.
hi everyone. Im new to the site. Im a pre nursing student looking to start the professional phase at Long Island University- brooklyn campus, next fall 07. Has anyone heard anything about the program there? Is anyone currently a student or a graduate from there. I would like as much information as possible.Please can anyone help. tks

There are forums for each individual state....you might want to be sure you've posted your question there to see if you can get more responses!! Good luck!!

Thanks wdwpixie. Im sorry to ask but do you know how to find the forum for each state im new and not familiar with the site. Thanks for your help and sorry to be such a pain. :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

Happy Holidays!

it's not a problem!! i just wanted to be sure you got the maximum exposure!!

there are actually 2 places on the screen that can help you find the state forums...one is near the bottom of the screen....it reads, "forum jump" and you click on the arrow and then scroll up to your state....click on the state and it will either take you there right away or you can click the "go" that's next to the arrow....

the other way is near the top of the screen, where you see "[color=#009900]upgrade your account to a premium membership click here to read why you should "....there should be another box below it....when i look at it from my screen, it reads: "nursing - allnurses.com > nursing student forums > general nursing student discussion navbits_finallink.gif can someone pls help me......".

if you go up there and click on the first link that reads, "nursing - allnurses.com" it should take you to a list of all the forums and you can look through all that's available, and also see the state forum you're looking for!! you might also be able to just click the link in my post to take you there, but it's good for you to know how to navigate in the future!!

good luck!!

If you go up there and click on the first link that reads, "Nursing - allnurses.com" it should take you to a list of all the forums and you can look through all that's available, and also see the state forum you're looking for!!

Wait....that's not exactly correct for the link I mentioned.....here's the best place for you to see everything:

https://allnurses.com/forums/

I would just go ahead and bookmark that so you can reference it for the future....but spend some time moving around on these pages so you'll get familiar with how they work -- you will most likely be spending a LOT of time here with the rest of us!!

thanks for all your help. and it is true this is addicting.

+ Add a Comment