Endorsing license from NY


I am Registered nurse of NY, I am foreign educated nurse. I want to endorse my license, it is confusing it will includes degree evaluation again, I have done CGFNS degree evaluation for NY? Really appreciated your help thank you in advance.


2 Posts

Hey samichaa, I'm foreign graduates nurse, I also wants to endorse my NY, RN license to NJ. Please explain me the criteria. Really appreciated your help.

Thank you in advance.

Editorial Team / Admin

Silverdragon102, BSN

1 Article; 39,477 Posts

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC. Has 35 years experience.

Moved to a thread on it's own. You will need to follow BON website instructions and probably require CES as cvs is a different process


32 Posts

Unfortunately you have to go thru CGFNS AGAIN, and do CES report for another state. I'm doing it now and going thru CGFNS again is painful