Endorsement to PA


Specializes in Peds. Has 17 years experience.

Anyone understand their requirement for a CHRC?

I am so lost. PA is asking for a state CHRC from the state in which I reside(NJ)

How do I get that information from NJ BON?

hypnotizer90, BSN, RN

Specializes in Medical - Surgical/ General Surgery/ICU. Has 5 years experience.