Drexel CRNA 2023

Posted
by ROC98 ROC98, BSN, RN (New) New Nurse

Specializes in SICU, Neuro ICU. Has 2 years experience.

I applied to Drexel's CRNA program for Spring 2023 and was wondering if anyone has heard anything or has any info they'd like to share!

ashleyjRN

ashleyjRN

Specializes in CVICU. Has 3 years experience. 1 Post

I actually applied for their 2022 cohort and recently got an email about an interview for the Spring 2023 cohort. I assumed I didn’t get in so seeing that email was a surprise! 

ROC98

ROC98, BSN, RN

Specializes in SICU, Neuro ICU. Has 2 years experience. 2 Posts

On 4/23/2022 at 12:52 AM, ashleyjRN said:

I actually applied for their 2022 cohort and recently got an email about an interview for the Spring 2023 cohort. I assumed I didn’t get in so seeing that email was a surprise! 

Congratulations! When did you apply?

Johnsonk1826

Johnsonk1826

Specializes in CTICU / CVICU. Has 9 years experience. 5 Posts

On 4/18/2022 at 6:12 PM, ROC98 said:

I applied to Drexel's CRNA program for Spring 2023 and was wondering if anyone has heard anything or has any info they'd like to share!

Hey,

I also applied in late August of 2021 and was asked to interview late May of 2022 for the 2023 start. I found out the next day that I was accepted. Hope to hear about some more people accepted. Good luck to you!

ICU.float.RN

ICU.float.RN

Specializes in float ICU. Has 2 years experience. 7 Posts

I also applied to the Spring 2023 and am awaiting a decision. I have emailed them but it seems they are delayed in responses. Has anyone heard any updates? 

Dottyzee

Dottyzee, BSN

Specializes in CVICU/ER/SCTU. Has 5 years experience. 7 Posts

I also applied for 2022 cohort but was extremely late and never heard back and assumed it was because I was so late. Got an email July 4th to interview the next week. One week after that I found out I got in ! 

Johnsonk1826

Johnsonk1826

Specializes in CTICU / CVICU. Has 9 years experience. 5 Posts

On 8/2/2022 at 5:10 PM, Dottyzee said:

I also applied for 2022 cohort but was extremely late and never heard back and assumed it was because I was so late. Got an email July 4th to interview the next week. One week after that I found out I got in ! 

Hey! Fellow classmate. Congratulations!!

Are you from the Philly area or coming from another state?

Dottyzee

Dottyzee, BSN

Specializes in CVICU/ER/SCTU. Has 5 years experience. 7 Posts

Congrats to you as well!! I live in central nj so will be commuting 😊