Direct-Entrty Anesthesia Programs

Students SRNA


You are reading page 3 of Direct-Entrty Anesthesia Programs


118 Posts

I also would like to know if there are any other universities offering programs like the ones at Columbia and Georgetown.


6 Posts

U Penn and Boston College also offer direct entry programs like Georgetown and Columbia. To qualify for this route you must have a Bachelor's degree in another field. You then complete an accelerated BSN (just over a year -- full time), take one year off to work in an ICU, then return for CRNA school. Hope this helps.

+ Add a Comment

By using the site, you agree with our Policies. X