Jump to content

Chaffey College ADN Fall 2020

Pre-Nursing   (199 Views | 5 Replies)

101 Profile Views; 17 Posts

Fall 2020 application period is open until the end of this month.  Who's applying?  Good luck everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jrangel15 specializes in Nursing.

9 Posts; 32 Profile Views

I applied, hoping to hear back soon. Good luck to you as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 101 Profile Views

55 minutes ago, Jrangel15 said:

I applied, hoping to hear back soon. Good luck to you as well!

Looks like they extended the deadline to 5/15 so we won’t be hearing back anytime soon. I’m thinking most likely end of May to early June.

57 minutes ago, Jrangel15 said:

I applied, hoping to hear back soon. Good luck to you as well!

How many points did you apply with for phase 1? Have you taken your TEAS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jrangel15 specializes in Nursing.

9 Posts; 32 Profile Views

35 minutes ago, Holistic88888 said:

Looks like they extended the deadline to 5/15 so we won’t be hearing back anytime soon. I’m thinking most likely end of May to early June.

How many points did you apply with for phase 1? Have you taken your TEAS?

Oh WOW!, I didn't even bother checking. For phase 1, I'm going in with 50 points. What do your phase 1 points look like? No, I haven't. Have you taken it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 101 Profile Views

3 hours ago, Jrangel15 said:

Oh WOW!!, I didn't even bother checking. For phase 1, I'm going in with 50 points. What do your phase 1 points look like? No, I haven't. Have you taken it?

I am going in with 54 points for phase 1 and I already took the TEAS and scored 85. Are you applying at other schools too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jrangel15 specializes in Nursing.

9 Posts; 32 Profile Views

7 hours ago, Holistic88888 said:

I am going in with 54 points for phase 1 and I already took the TEAS and scored 85. Are you applying at other schools too? 

Yes, I applied for Valley college as well. I heard they extended their deadline too, so now just a waiting game I guess LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.