Studying in Europe

  1. Hi!

    I am a US citizen born and raised here and I am interested in receiving my BSN in Poland. I have found a program in English. The school in itself has a medical program as well, and it is accredited in the US. The nursing program is fairly new so it hasn't earned its accreditation just yet. What would be the procedures to come back to the California and be able to sit for the NCLEX? Does anyone know about international studies in English and then testing here?
    Anything helps!
    Thank you!
  2. Visit gignas15 profile page

    About gignas15

    Joined: Feb '18; Posts: 1
    Specialty: 1 year(s) of experience


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    Moved to the Nurse Registration forum.

    California is one of the hardest states for International nurses to register in. Once you have graduated you need to arrange with the school to send your transcripts to the BRN and they will make their decision on allowing you to register for NCLEX based on all relevant information you submit on your application and transcripts
  4. by   meanmaryjean
    It is always best (rule of thumb here) to train in the country where you intend to practice.