Jump to content
2019 Nursing Salary Survey Read more... ×

for CA RN lic.ENDORSEMENT from Another State

California   (69 Views 1 Comments)
by PhatRN PhatRN (Member)

5 Likes; 1,371 Visitors; 136 Posts


Hello Everyone!

I have a RN License from another State in US but I want to acquire CA RN License by Endorsement. I am an International graduate and passed IELTS 2-3 years ago. My question are as follows.

1.Will they require me to take TOEFL even if I passed IELTS and NCLEX? Considering I am only endorsing my license to Ca?

2. They asked for Transcript of Records. Is it okay that the CGFNS will send them my TOR electronically or will they require that the TOR should be sent directly from an International school to California BON?

Can someone please enlighten me on this matter. I would appreciate. Thanks a lot!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites