Border states and licensing

by Skies627 Skies627 (New) New

I'm currently enrolled in a Wisconsin nursing program, but live in and would like to be licensed in Minnesota. I know I can petition for a MN license by endorsement after passing the NCLEX and working for 2 years as an RN in WI. Would I be able to petition for a Minnesota license after I graduate and just take the NCLEX to only be licensed in MN after? I've never gotten an actual clear answer about this. Thanks!