Jump to content

Barry University SCRNA 2021

CelRN CelRN (New) New Nurse

Specializes in ED/ICU.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to see who all is applying for Barry University SCRNA program for 2021! Anyone have interviews yet? I have one scheduled in 2 weeks!

Any current/prior students with advice on this program?

Good afternoon!

I’m patiently waiting! When did you apply and when did you get your interview invite, if you don’t mind me asking?


Good luck to you!

Yolo RN

Specializes in Trauma Surgical ICU.

Hi Yes! Interviewed last Friday and now anxiously waiting for a reply! Good luck everyone

23 minutes ago, Yolo RN said:

Hi Yes! Interviewed last Friday and now anxiously waiting for a reply! Good luck everyone

Congratulations on the interview, Yolo RN! When did you apply, if you don’t mind me asking?

Good luck!

Yolo RN

Specializes in Trauma Surgical ICU.

4 hours ago, RNStrivingforExcellence said:

Congratulations on the interview, Yolo RN! When did you apply, if you don’t mind me asking?

Good luck!

No it’s fine, first opportunity I could, beginning of April

Edited by Yolo RN

I am working on my application however I get the impression they are not considering applicants without the GRE so I'll have to wait until the testing centers re-open to test. Good luck to those that have already interviewed. I've heard that pretty much everyone they interview gets in. I'm not sure if that has changed.

Yolo RN

Specializes in Trauma Surgical ICU.

24 minutes ago, JKRenee said:

I am working on my application however I get the impression they are not considering applicants without the GRE so I'll have to wait until the testing centers re-open to test. Good luck to those that have already interviewed. I've heard that pretty much everyone they interview gets in. I'm not sure if that has changed.

But they do! Worth applying then mentioning in the app your intent to take the gre.

Hey!

I was interviewed last Friday, May 9th via Webex & am waiting on a decision!

17 hours ago, Yolo RN said:

Hi Yes! Interviewed last Friday and now anxiously waiting for a reply! Good luck everyone

Yolo,

I interviewed last Friday too. This waiting is horrible.

Does anybody mind sharing stats? I applied last year but didn’t hear anything

5 hours ago, dee_icurn said:

Hey!

I was interviewed last Friday, May 9th via Webex & am waiting on a decision!

Yolo,

I interviewed last Friday too. This waiting is horrible.

Good morning, @dee_icurn!

Would you mind me asking when you turned in your application?

Thank you!

On 6/8/2020 at 4:41 PM, CelRN said:

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to see who all is applying for Barry University SCRNA program for 2021! Anyone have interviews yet? I have one scheduled in 2 weeks!

Any current/prior students with advice on this program?

Good afternoon, @CelRN!

When did you submit your application, if you don’t mind me asking? And congratulations on your interview and good luck to you!!

17 hours ago, JKRenee said:

I am working on my application however I get the impression they are not considering applicants without the GRE so I'll have to wait until the testing centers re-open to test. Good luck to those that have already interviewed. I've heard that pretty much everyone they interview gets in. I'm not sure if that has changed.

Hey @JKRenee!

I would still submit your application and put down the testing date, if you can! Depending on the area, a few testing sites are opened back up.

Good luck!

micurn

Specializes in Critical Care RN.

Just received my acceptance letter today for the Orlando campus!

12 minutes ago, micurn said:

Just received my acceptance letter today for the Orlando campus!

Congratulations! Did you submit GRE scores with your application?

23 minutes ago, micurn said:

Just received my acceptance letter today for the Orlando campus!

@micurn,

CONGRATS. I’m crossing my fingers for an acceptance email soon! Hopefully tomorrow!

54 minutes ago, micurn said:

Just received my acceptance letter today for the Orlando campus!

Congratulations!!

ICUnurse94

Specializes in neuro.

1 hour ago, micurn said:

Just received my acceptance letter today for the Orlando campus!

Congratulations!!Do you mind sharing your stats?

ICUnurse94

Specializes in neuro.

Congratulations to everyone!👏🏾Does anybody mind sharing their stats? I am aware the deadline is in November. I took the GRE and did horrible I got a 275. I have to retake it. I plan on taking the CCRN this next month. I am taking organic Chemistry in the fall. I’m also considering taking the intro into Anesthesia that Barry offers. My last 60 credit GPA is a 3.3. Should I still apply even though a lot is missing from my application ? Or should I apply at least after taking the CCRN?

Edited by ICUnurse94

micurn

Specializes in Critical Care RN.

Thank you all!! Wishing everyone the best of luck :) I did submit GRE scores and CCRN with my application.

18 hours ago, micurn said:

Just received my acceptance letter today for the Orlando campus!

Hey @micurn,

About what time did you get your acceptance email? I’ve been refreshing my email like every 30 minutes. I am so anxious. Eeeekkkkk!

×

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.

OK