Published Feb 3, 2005
1. I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is
stalk them and hope they panic and give in...
2. I've learned that one good turn gets most of the blankets.
3. I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just
4. I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
5. I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
6. I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.
7. I've learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
8. I've learned that it is not what you wear; it is how you take it off.
9. I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.
10. I've learned that ex's are like fungus, and keep coming back.I've learned age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
11. I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.
12. I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are
13. I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural
14. I've learned that 99% of the time when something isn't working in your house, one of your kids did it
15. I've learned that there is a fine line between genius and insanity.
16. I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. And the real pains in the butt are permanent.
jnette, ASN, EMT-I
Good ones, Fran.
Thanx for the chuckle ! :chuckle
LOL thats great the one about the ex! But the other one about loved ones being taken away are just too true!
Heheh....thanx a lot. That was really funny...
:balloons: Thanks Fran! You always make me smile!
Create well-written care plans that meets your patient's health goals.
This study guide will help you focus your time on what's most important.
Choosing a specialty can be a daunting task and we made it easier.
By using the site, you agree with our Policies. X